Friday, January 23, 2009

Mike Game & K Sleep, Returns

So, I think me and Sleep are gonna record some music today. Maybe, I dont even feel like rapping anymore, drinking and not doing shit is just more eventful these days. And why make the music? Im sure someone is gon be crying about how its wack, which really means theyre mad they didnt think of the shit Im kicking. Naw, me and Kortez gon just drop some ill shit. Like "Illprint (We Go Hard)". Why not "Dub-K We Go Hard"? Cuz...fuck Dub K. Naw, not really. But why rep my city in my city? Plus that lil bitch Chaos is saying he runs the dub, even though no one knew bout him before he was affiliated with the worlds greatest rap group (Illprint). Plus he on his cover swagger jacking the whole Shocker thing my nigga Yolie created. But seriously, this city is full of bitch niggas running they mouths bout wanting to bring the city up, while simultaneously bringing the city down. Thats why, I only need to fuck wit K Sleep n Yolie. Mainly, because the 3 of us are the best rappers in the world. Ok seriously, we arent, but I know for a fact K Sleep will lyrically destroy every rapper in the city. Im willing to bet 4 zoo york tees on that. But anywho, back to this life I call CD Tradepost. Im outski

No comments: