Friday, January 9, 2009

Ok, I Lied...Again

So Wednesday night me and Josh went to Jezebels, I got drunk and spent too much money, fell in love with a skripper by the name of Essence, and slept all of thursday. So I dont have "Throwaways" up as I said I would. But its ok, I will zip it down and zip it out. I got drill this weekend so you know that I got a whole lot to do, nooch. But its all old songs, so I dont know why I am fucking around. And I may be pushing back "Before I Embarass Myself". Mainly cuz Im no longer recording the music I wanted to for that project, Im back to typical Illprint affair (ie songs about rapping and fucking moms). Naw, Ill still put BIEM out on time. Prolly release another mixtape next month "Mike Games Happy Times". Because the music, well, itll be happy fucking music. 3 mixtapes in 3 months? What the fuck Mike? Dont tell me youre getting consistent? No, no Im not. Wait, yes, yes I am. So be ready for alot of Mike Game, youre soon going to be forced to fucking LOVE ME!!!

No comments: