Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Whats Next For Mike In 2009???

Me and Kortez have formed a production team, MKMB Productions (Mike n Kortez Making Beats). We really havent made any beats yet, Ive just been gathering samples to use for when we execute the move. I figured why not make beats? Everyone else is doing it. Thing is, once we start making beats, we'll prolly never rap to anyone else beats forever. And unlike everyone else, we prolly wont even sell our beats to anyone. Given our beats are hot and people want on them, the only way to get them is have us featured on the song as well. But thats just wishful thinking on my part. We also got the wedding of Ceza to Nessa, which Im more than excited about. Because, well Ive known Cez for a good 8-10 years. And weve both have been in and out on this relationship thing. Im happy to see my brother land that right one. Lord knows after Ms. L, the foundation of failure for future girls was laid. But Nessa locked the boy down. She had my nephew Trey (Andre McDaniel 3rd). So even they dont work out 10 years down the line, shes still my nephews mama, so shell always have some form of respect from me. Ceza and Kortez dont really know each other well, but its cool, Cez still tossed my other brother an invite. See, thats the beautiful thing bout good friends. Me n Cez are best friends, but we live on different parts of the country, but he recognizes my brother Kortez as his, and vice versa. Plus, Mike, Kortez, and Ceza together, at once??? SHENNANIGANS!!! I already told Ceza, he best not have a Bacheleor Party, cuz me and Kortez are more than likely gon get drunk and try to persuade the strippers to suck us off. And Ill also prolly try to spit game to his sister Erika. I mean she single and we both grown, thats all Im saying. LOL naw, Im just excited to see a beautiful union take place. Plus, you know we gon get in the booth and just rip it up something vicious.

What else to look forward to in 2009? I dont know, come December, itll be my 2nd year at CD Tradepost. October will be my 3rd year in the Army, making my contract almost fulfilled. I may finally record an album, naaaaaaaw I wont. "Before I Embarass Myself" will drop in March. Prolly squeeze another Gold Card Gang mixtape out during the summer. Fuck, the K Sleep solo mixtape may even come out. Its like the Wichita Detox, I fucking swear.

No comments: