Monday, January 12, 2009

If 50's Back, Then Mike's Back

So I was over at XXLMAG.COM, chillin in the bangers section, hearing a bunch of new 50 Cent tracks, and he's fucking back. On "Play This On The Radio" he just comes out hungry and swinging. "First they think the faggot's hot, then they let that junkie shine/They gave em all the trophies, so tell me where the fuck is mine". Pretty much going off and Kanye and Wayne. Which is needed. Because Kanye talks alot of shit, and no one really goes at him, because he's a bitch. His music is phenomenal, but its his ego that fucks with me. He acts as if he's the greatest person to do music ever in life. And Wayne, well Carter 3 was enjoyable. But he is not as good as people like to make him out to be. I dont understand the hype. But 50 sounds hungry again, and why wouldnt he? I mean they cancelled his tv show and they cancelled the production of his Pontiac G8 Truck. So he feeling the pressure. So since he's back, Im back. Fuck all the soft emo shit I was working on, I gotta come for these niggas throats. Its Illprint Bitch

No comments: