Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Guesby Genetics

As well as my deep beliefs in religion and male supriority, I also hold deep beliefs in genetics. Meaning, I believe that all things done in generations before in my bloodline contribute to decisions I make on a day to day basis. Which sucks bad, because it adds to the fears I have. Like my mother, I suffer from fucking codepency. She is so dependant on my father, for whatever reason. Which Ive lead to believe, contributes to my ever needing to be in some sort of relationship. Like my dad, I also believe Im the most important person to anybody. I, myself, like to remind him time and time again that I do not need him and he is of minimal importance in my life. But at the same fucking time I remind him the opposite because do to my license being suspended, I cant register or insure the Stanz, in which I have registered in his name. Like my grandfather, his siblings, and his father, I loves to drink. And like his brother Al, I may or may not have a thing for violence of the domestic nature. But my grandmother loved shoes, like I do. But she was also a diabetic, which I am fearful of already being. Also like my grandfather, I am short and weigh next to nothing. My cousin Sherman and I are fucking twins and its scary. Because not only is he not mixed, hes a good 8 years older than me. But we both have a love white women, and a love of the word bitch. I think he got locked up for beating a bitches ass, and from what I hear, it wasnt justified in any means. Like my dads sister, my aunt, Gina, I have a thing for acting, unfortunately for me no one has shown interest in my acting capabilities (you bitches). My sister though, is plus sized, like my grandma and most women in the Guesby family. So I win. HA! Take that T Gues!! But the one Guesby trait that shapes me the most is dedication. A Guesby will stick to something until the end of fucking time. My uncle Bug (my grandpas brother, in which Ive never learned his real name, what if its something plain like Tom?), worked at the carpet mill in Anadarko, OK until it closed down, and then found a job making way more. Was that job always there? Prolly, but why leave something youve been doing forever? Which is why Im still at CD Tradepost and still rapping. Im pretty fucking sure that I could find another job making double what I make now, but if I know this job like the bottom of my penis and live ok off the wages I earn, why not stick with it? Women who read this, you might wanna start conditioning yourself to become a Guesby, cuz its waaaaay better than being a Byrd (oooooh, got ya Sleep, Im playing though bro, Im sure its dope being a Byrd)

No comments: