Wednesday, January 14, 2009

March 24th Bitches

Before I Embarass Myself, will be dropping March 24th for your listening pleasure. You guys will be treated to a whole new Mike Game. There is no guest appearences on this one. Im really going all the way in on this. Ive figured ive never really pushed myself in my music. Ive been doing whats easy for the last few years. But now Im ready to step it up and give it my all. Right now, its not bout being the best rapper period, its about making you feel how I feel. Alot of people tell me just to write the shit the happens to me in my life and put it on record, and I will. I honestly feel as if Im somewhere else in this rap shit. Like I dont fuck with everybody. Like Im all by myself in this music. I mean Im cool with alot of people, but we dont gel well musically. The only 2 people I really make good music with is Yolie and K Sleep. But keep an eye out on the page for the videos for "Before Before I..." which is the making of Before I Embarass Myself. Which will be me just spitting son, I dont really make beats. But as always its Illprint Bitch

No comments: