Friday, January 2, 2009

Fuck Wichita, Im Moving To Harlem



Now, we all know how much I hate Harlem rapsters (Cam'ron, Charles Hamilton and the likes), but I was over at the worlds greatest blog (byroncrawford.com), and he was talking bout white women who move to Harlem for the cheap homes, but are deciding to move out because niggas keep hollaring at em. Theyll walk down the street, to I dont know, Jamba Juice or some shit (wherever white New Yorkers go), and black guys would say shit like "Yo baby you got a phat ass" or "Aye, aye WHERE YO MAN AT?!". Ok, Im guessing thats what they said, I have no concrete evidence.

Sidenote: I recently spoke to Josh's new hire at Pawnee & Seneca, Laura, who is a white woman. She told me that black guys really do say shit like "Where yo man at?!". Which is something Josh said black guys do, but Ive never really heard it myself. Black guys, feel me in on such.

Back to the post. As Bol pointed out, if these women are being hit on by niggas, then they must be the type of white girl that white dudes dont find attractive. Meaning, they must not have pancake asses with mismatching abnormally sized breasts.

Now you may be asking, "Mike was does this have to do with you?". Well douche, I will tell you. Throughout my life, my love of white women as proved to work most times in my advantage. I am usually almost always the first black guy theyre with. Mainly because of my "sorta blackness". Menaing, I am dark enough in color, with some negro overtones to my personality, but still relate to the common white person, because well I am also "sorta white". And like Bol, I am always viewed as that non-threatening black person white people spend their whole social existence trying to find. Unfortunately, the role of non-threating black guy hinders my career in rap, because fuck if white people arent even scared of you, it means most black people dont either. So I plan on moving to Harlem, to save these white women from forever hating black guys. I figure I could clean the fuck up out there, for I am striking out here. Because theres only 2 types of white women here, the ones who dont like black guys, and the one who only like black guys, and those bitches talk more hoodrat than most black hoodrats I know.

No comments: