Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Mike Game's New Years Resolutions!!!!

1)Hating - I promise to stop hating on so much and so many people. I mean I never look at it as hating, but you people do, so Ill hold my tongue a little more. MC SonSo knows he sucks ass, I dont need to tell him.

2) Bitches - I vow to fuck a higher quality of bitch this year. I usually go for the average girl , I think in 09 I will strive for excellence. As Phonte would say "Those with low self esteem need not apply"

3) Music - I promise to deliver at least 5 projects. I have 2 on deck already, but I promise to deliver the best music youve heard from me. I want you all to feel how I feel when I hear me.

4) Beef - I promise to not get into any rap beef in 2009. I will try my best not tell niggas I hate that I hate them. So if you have any problem with Mike Game, please know that nothing will come of it, but you looking foolish

5) McDonalds - I promise to cut down my meals at McDonalds from 5 a week to 2 a week.

No comments: