Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This Life......

Is full of awesome possum surprises....NOT!!!!
Today on the way to work the defrost on the Stanza UAV (Urban Assualt Vehicle) went out. So everything that was coming off the road (ice, snow and the likes) froze on my windshield. So I pull over to scrap it off and then it just dies. And then a cop pulls up behind me checking to see if I was ok. And thats the moment I knew the way I live is going to get back to me. Not only do I not have a DL, theres 3 or 4 empty bottles of soco hanging out on the floor. Clearly not in plain view, mainly because mcdonalds bags, menthol boxes, and my Army gear clutter the floor. But had he ran my license and/or spotted any of the bottles, then Mike Guesby wouldve been severely fucked. Also, my "til the wheels fall off" nature may get the best of me. I stayed in an unhealthy relationship until it was clear that nothing good would come of it (i.e. I got arrested again). And now my car is pretty much dead. People talk alot of shit on my stanza, as if its the best I can do. When its quite the opposite. I can more than afford and better car, but as long as it ran good I felt no need to get rid of it. So thursday, since its my day off. Ima go down and test drive some Scion's. I am a fan of the box Scion for whatever reason, so I may cop one of those. Ill prolly lease it, no sense in draining my checking account for a car. Or I could go to the used car lot and buy out right something for a few thousand. I dont know what I am to do. I could also just spend the 300 dollars and get my moms car fixed and just take that. But situations like this, make it feel good to be Mike Game. Because I let so much of life out to the public, that people think they know me, when in fact they dont. People judge me simply by the shitty car I drive. When any one close will tell you bout the money I have in the bank, and material things I splurge on (as far as local celebrity status I can count on 1 hand who beats me on the shoe game, and even then Im only a few pairs away from jumping ahead of them, or the chain I got and never wear, the only chain that gots me on that is Cliff's). I just dont feel the need to be out in the streets like that. I mean what do I have to gain besides making my foes look foolish? I mean they do it already by spewing falsehoods and gossiping falicies thats funny as fuck. My favorite rumor about myself is that I dont get girls. When this nigga and that nigga and that nigga over there have all had sex with the same few bitches. I just dont feel the need to associate with the same type of females you do, nor do I feel the need to advertise who I mess with. This town is so small and so big at the same time. And its really just a big episode of Gossip Girls, cuz thats all these guys do is talk about the next man. Which in turn, makes me one of the biggest figures around. I may not get the love props or respect, but I definately got the hate. Almost everyone who does music here knows me by name and knows my history and knows its not cool to like Mike Game. Which makes me feel special. Because I know 2 rappers from here, who got the same "big ups and mad love" to they face, but almost everyone would talk negatively about them behind they back. Which is the same shit thats happening with me. So thank you foes, by hating me youre placing me higher in the pecking order.

No comments: