Thursday, December 11, 2008

Man I Love My New Job...DRINKING



So now that Im done with rapping, I can now thoroughly pursue my new favorite past time....DRINKING

Now, Ive dedicated myself to a new role in my circle of friends, I am now that guy who may not drink too much. Last night, as I do many nights, I drank until I passed out. Last night was a lil sweeter for most nights, for today is my day off. So instead of drinking until the reasonable hour of 1 am, to get up at 8 (well the alarm goes off at 8, I dont really get up til round 8:30), I got to drink until somewhere around 5:30, 6. I dont really know for sure. Because apparently my mom got up for school and took my bottle of Southern Comfort out of my hand. Apparently, it had spilled onto the floor. And I really wish there was a pic floating around of me drunk on the couch passed out with my arm hanging off the side wit my soco spilling out.

I dont really know why I drink so much, I just know that my life is no longer complete with out my booze. And today I am in my zoo york lounge wear, debating on rather or not I want to take a shower. Because I dont plan on going anywhere today, maybe to McDonalds and run that number 12 (I need therapy for I am a bipolar alcoholic chainsmoker who is Nuggnuts!!!!!!).

Anyways kids, I got more drinking to do, later.

No comments: