Tuesday, January 20, 2009

R.I.P. Saigon July 1977- Janurary 2009


EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! SAIGON WALKS INTO THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE, HAS BEEN FOUND DEAD!!!

So Im not even sure on what started the beef, but this shit is fucking insane. Joe Budden, just destroyed Saigon's every existance with "Pain In His Life". Given, Ive never been a fan of Saigon, I mean he's always shirtless talking about how he's the future of rap, when he picked up rapping in jail. He has no flow whatsoever, which is partly why I feel bad for him. I dont have flow either. I just got dope lyrics. This beef reminds me of the Infamous Mike Game vs XV battle in 06. I opted to go with a more soul stirring somber beat, with my lyrics just going at the guy. Added a hook, and made my song "B.I.B.L.E." more of an overall song of hatred. XV went with a hype ass beat, and just spit punchline after punchline after punchline, bringing in private parts of my life in humerous ways. Joe Budden has done the same, and basically I dont think Saigon can survive. Here are the highlights of Joe Budden anally raping Saigon.....

"You got a gut feeling you hot, I think you cant stomach a fever"

"Shots peel at your entourage, nigga couldnt even get a deal on Entourage"

"Tell me like, hows it harder to be me, when I lose in real life, but you cant even win on tv"

"Tell me why the dude Just Blaze signed, cant even catch a bassline out of Baseline"

"Word on the computers is that he M-I-A, cuz he been fell off like Yung Berg on the scooter"

"Velcro his tongue, hope dude stick to his words"

"Naw I dont his struggle is lacking, he did a long bid came home and had trouble adapting"

"And the poor fans had kept the hope, when prison was the only place he's next to blow"

"Though he called me a fag, like he homophopic, when they had him on his knees saying Homo hold it, spun him around he say Please dont poke it"

"See thats when the lies get deeper, he went in a tight end but came out a wide receiver"

"Someone better call the 3rd wheel so they can stop the fuck"

"Fill his whole body wit metal now he Weapon-X"

"He's like hockey, he retired for a minute, came back and no one cared"

"You know Im a rap Giant dont Plax yaself"

"Cut the track off, listen to ya thoughts, checkmate"

I mean those are the highlights, the whole song is a 5 star epic diss. If I was Saigon, Id just continue to not do shit, cuz if I were to respond with the mediocore skills Sai pocesses, Id run risk of playing myself.

Wait, Saigon said when he sees Joe Budden he's gon punch in the fucking face. Well Sai, this is really the only way to get back at Joe. Surely rapping wont do it cuz youll just get ate again. Buuuut, I wouldnt wanna fuck around and get beat the fuck down by Joe Budden either.

No comments: