Monday, January 19, 2009

I Think Im Going To Quit Rap For Sure, Ima Be A Wrestler

Man, at 21 you realize some things in your life are escaping you, such as childhood dreams. When I was 5 I thought being a rapper would be cool one day, and after 5 mixtapes and a career spanning 12 years of rapping (only 5 of actual recording), I can say that its not that cool anymore. After seeing season 1 of Entourage, I figured I wanted to be an actor. My boy Gavin is shooting a movie and wants me to a male lead, so Im adding that to the resume. Suffice it to say, Im doing alot of things Child Mike wanted to do. Now, Im going to be a wrestler. My boy Angel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_Medina_(wrestler) ) use to wrestler in ECW and has agreed to train me. So there it is, Mike Game rapper/actor/wrestler. You know it kinda feels good to go back and do alot of things you wanted to do as kid. Sure, Im not winning Oscars or Grammys, nor am I selling out arenas and making millions like I envisioned I would as a kid. But Im trying my hand at my dreams. Something alot of people cant say they can do. So there you have it.

No comments: