Monday, January 5, 2009

Cake For Breakfast



So I stopped by Dillions to pick up my lunch as I was on my from the bank. My lunch is the same thing everyday, microwavable Dinty Moore beef stew. As Im walking around aimlessly, I head over to the bakery. What do I see? Cake. Not any cake, chocolate cake with white icing, which is only my 2nd favorite kind of cake, behind strawberry of course. So I see it is 2 slices for 2 dollars. So I gripped it. Grabbed my red bull, dr pepper (or DP as the streets call it), beef stew, and pack of menthols. Cake is my breakfast this morning. Which is really one of the few luxuries of adulthood. I find myself doing things as an adult, that child Mike would be jealous of. Like, sometimes Ill stay up late playing video games. Child Mike was never allowed. I eat McDonalds every day, Child Mike only once a week, and thats if the grades were good. And today, I ate cake for breakfast. And as I took that first bite, I could feel Child Mike staring me down with hate in his eyes, as he mouthed "You punk bitch". So Child Mike, this cakes for you.

No comments: