Monday, February 2, 2009

Jacking For Blogs (Thanks Jazzi)

So i was over at buffaloplaidgirl.blogspot.com and read my girl jazzi's post on 25 things about her, so I figured Id do the same, since people want to know so much bout Mike Game (ok not really)

1)Im a slave to corporate America, I have to have a 9 to 5 job, nothing else feels right to me

2) Hip Hop is my addiction, its a love/hate thing, at times I hate it, but can never walk away from it

3) I drink alot, I have an addictive personality so it was easy to pick and drink, which is why I dont do drugs.

4) I smoke cigs, its one of my few stress relievers

5) Ive been arrested 5 times in 2008 alone, 3 for driving violations 2 for domestic violence

6) I like to joke around about my DV charges, and often brag, I do it only to cope with the deep sadness and regret I have for the actions

7) I have a God complex, I dont know how or why I ended up with it, but I think Im better than most people, and no matter how I try to beat it down with logic, no dice

8) Contrary to what my tighter fitting clothes and less than urban speaking would lead you to belive, I am from the hood. Ive even sold drugs to provide for me n my lil sis when my mom was spending our money on the prescriptions shes addicted to

9) I honestly believe 50 Cent n Diddy can do no wrong, if I saw 50 cent powerbomb an 8 year old, Id prolly find a way to justify it

10) I secretly hate myself, I dont know why

11) 86% of the things you hear in Illprint music are things we'll either a) never do or b) wish we could do. I mean really have you heard how bad we treat women on records? If my relationship with Kai would show you anything its that im a sucker for love and a goddamned trick and a symp

12) I really hate the Wichita hip hop scene, some of its cool, most of it is a bunch of high school drop outs pretending theyre nice. And if I dont like your music then Im a fucking hater now, which I cant stand

13) I really want to go to college, but in the 3 years that have passed since high school I kind of feel too dumb to go

14) Im in the Army Reserves and Im best example of how to be lazy and get away with it, not that Im proud or anything, im just saying

15) I dont think Ill ever be married do to the last 3 gf's cheating on me, which does wonders for a young man's self esteem

16) Last year my grandma died on my birthday thus forever branding my birthday was the worst day

No comments: