Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Is Chris Brown Going To Have To Slap A Bitch?!?!



ADVISARY: THE FOLLOWING BLOG CONTAINS SUPPORT OF SLAPPING A BITCH, IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED, I SUGGEST YOU NEED NOT READ ON

So I know, its nonstop talk about Chris Brown and Rhianna, but you know it aint fucked up until Mike Game adds his 2 cents. Now, we all know that Ive been quite hard on Chris Brown over the last year or so. Mainly because of his disrespect of a certain model I know. But honestly, when I heard Chris Brown beat up Rhianna, I was happier than a single mom with 4 kids on the first (Yay for Welfare,nooch), I mean I was excited to hear a young mixed brother like myself was out discipling bitches. I dont feel bad for Rhianna, not one fucking bit. Thats what happens when a bitch get outta line and talking crazy. Women are like children, how else will they learn not to fuck up unless you show them the consequences of fucking up? On top of that, the streets (and by streets, I mean internets) are talking. They saying Rhianna gave Young Breezy that herpes. Which in my book is always the perfect reason to slap anyone, let alone a lying cheating bitch. I mean Chris Brown was a fool for tryna lock her hoe ass down. He knew she was fucking Jay-Z, Jay's been with B since before Ri got hot. So Chris knew she was comfortable with cheating, those are bitches you cant trust. Now Rhianna is passing around STDs, that some unfaithful shit. Chris Brown youre ren-instated into the CLB, wear the colors proud.

No comments: