Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Better-Than-U-Topia

So Im pushing the epic mixtape release Before I Embarass Myself into the summer. Why? Because its been upgraded to full on album status. I will be releasing my first album, and Im excited. Its going to be a limited release, prolly wont print up more than a 100 or so. So while Im trying to see how much money Ill need for it, Im going to be dropping "Better-Than-U-Topia". Not really a concept, just straight jacked the name from MVP, Umanga, and William Regal's group in Smackdown Vs Raw 2009. Anywho, I dont know where Im going with this yet. I have spit to "Brooklyn Girls", which I know is hypocritical and all that jazz, but the beat is nice, Charles though, still a gaybo. Also dropped "Crack A Bottle" over at ICTHIPHOP.COM, dont know if its upped yet, but I sent it in. Prolly gon throw the mixtape tracks (ie songs to industry beats) I did have for Before I... onto this mixtape. Im pushing myself on this. Trying to experiment with flows and really push my songwriting capabilities. I plan on dropping Better... March 24th, could be sooner. But I will put out that "Throwaways" mixtape thats just been hanging out. Im trying to work hard this year, because frankly this is all I have. Without being rapper Im just Michael fucking Guesby.

No comments: