Monday, September 15, 2008

You God Damn Niggers!!!

In the above picture would be any Mike Game naysayers, the crowd of course would be white, because Im a racist like that.

So last week I had a nigger moment and let ignorance get the best of me. A certain DJ, hosted a concert for Young Buck. I said Fuck Young Buck, this DJ responded with a fuck Mike Game. Thing is I dont know the deal with these two, and the DJ challenged me to say Fuck Young Buck to his face, and I said I would.

Thing is, recently my family has been stricken with grief. My dad is in the hospital for some shit, and my sister has cancer. And if anyone knows me personally, my mom has had cancer for some time now.

So Im sorry, for putting my family before some nigger bullshit. Ill remember not to next time. I would have loved to pull Buck's card as well as the rest as these Wichita's peoples cards. But I cant, I gotta deal with my family. What makes it worse, do to my impulse buying and money mismanagement, I cant even miss shifts at work to spend the time needed with them.

So fuck whoever else got something to say bout this nigger moment, Im tryna to be a man and be there for my family. Fuck this rap shit, and most importantly FUCK YOU

No comments: