Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yo Kortez, I Dont Think I Wanna Rap Anymore

Sooooo, the numbers for Young Jeezy's album came in. An impressive 256,000 first week, congrats to Tha Snowman. Last week The Game did 253,000, congrats on the wackest nigga I know, and before that Nas did 200,000 the first week, congrats to my favorite rapper. But fucking Lil Wayne did a million and has done like 200,000 a week since then, which is why I dont think I can rap anymore.

I mean, apparently niggers is running the rap game (K Will, I know, I know). And it fucking saddens the fuck out of me. I wanna cry. I really do. Then I read The Source and Nas says "Hip Hop Is Dead was for New York". And then I was like "What the fuck Nas?!" How the fuck do you hate on the greatest region to make any type of music ever in life?! (sorry wichita, I feel always love New York rap over anything else, its been that way for 16 years) I mean the South keeps making the same trap rap, the same "swag rap" (put in a pin in that, I gotta go hard on this gay shit, no homo), the same dance rap.

Then I was like, fuck NY niggas hate each other, and always beef with each other. So I can see where Nas got that. Plus, though I love NY to death, niggas really just come with clever and witty ways to describe shooting niggas. Sidenote: with all those cops combing the NYC streets is it really that easy to pop a cap in a niggas ass and not get caught? I mean at least in the South you got all them damn plantation fields and shit to drop a dead nigga off in. Shit if I had beef and I lived in the South, Id just lynch my enemies for comedic, historic, and visual effect.

They say the music industry as a whole is hurting, which is a lie. All those cracka ass cracka groups is doing numbers. Slipknot actually dropped their highest charting debut the same day as The Game. Really its just rap thats hurting. And really is it to anyones surprise? We all say and make the same shit over and over again. We all rock the same trends. I mean turn on BET, everyone is rocking the same shit. Evisu jeans, big ugly chains, white undershirts (Sidenote: when did the 50's Guido Greaser Style become hip hop? Them wops are gonna get pissed).

Now enter Illprint, we pretty much have nothing spectactular going on. We just rhyme tight. Thats pretty much it, no real gimmick or anything. Just some niggas rapping bout shit they live and like.

Swag Rap, aka the gayest shit evar in life. Joe Budden said it best in the new XXL that "I like his style, he's got swag" should immediately be followed with a no homo. I mean to say you like a niggas swag, i.e. saying you like how he looks, with his kicks, his clothes, his overall look, is to say you think he looks good, and to say he's attractive. Which would make you gay. And really Swag Rap is all for metrosexuals. Like that new T.I. "Swagger Like Us" should be renamed "Homos Like Us". I mean its one thing for a nigga to talk bout his fresh kicks, its a whole nother thing for a nigga to brag bout they clothes. I mean thats most feminine thing ever. Now that the shit niggas talk bout is by Gucci, Prada, Louis Vutton and shit. Now niggas is copping shit out of fashion magizines, pretty gay. So I am officially starting the STOP SWAG MOVEMENT.

IF youre into saying shit bout a niggas swag, you might as well spend your friday nights at Fantasy, cuz youre officially gay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea this whole swag rappin movement is so played out. the bad thing about it, people believe it. jus cuz u got on some high priced, brand name shit wit some bright ass colors and tight ass jeans wit some shoes to match, im sposed to think u fresher than me?? nigger please.

(and yes, i put "er" at the end. cuz yall some NIGGERS.)

props for jeezy and game puttin up numbers tho, thats a real good look for hip hop, specially in this bootleggin ass era we in. (myself included! lol)

Mike Game: King MC said...

Yo son check out my neon blue tokyo fitted, with my multi colored louis vutton scarf, with my hot pink stussy shirt, and my slim fit prade jeans, and neon orange reebok pumps, and my purple eyeliner, jealous of my swag dog?!