Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Take Summers Off Cuz I Love Winter Beef......

Fresh from another weekend tour of duty, the god Mike Game is back.

Drill was sucky as usual, sat in a tent and guarded weapons all day. I mean it was cool cuz I didnt have to do too much, but still a waste of time. Couldnt get down in the studio as I need to. So Im behind schedule, dont think any of the shit I promised will be done in time.

I wrote "John McCain Must Die", but I dont know if Im going to record it, because I kinda wanna fuck Sarah Palin. And Im sure diss tracks to her running mate will hinder my chances with going in on some Alaskan Eskimo Pie (ha, get it? well do ya?).

"Reckless Abandon" is getting its wig pushed back too. I am again, not at so much a "writers block" perse. Just more of a "directional block". I recorded some new shit, unfortunately, it doesnt really go with my overall scheme of things for the release. And I keep bullshitting with getting K Will new music. I make alot of music, maybe 2-3 tracks a day most days. But I dont upload em. I barely let anyone listen to em. Im all dr. dre like that. Ill be in the apt. chilling, then play a beat, write, record, and then put that shit in a folder and forget bout it. Then theres the countless open sessions Ive never finished. Ill get up, lay a hook, save the session, then go watch Desperate Housewives or call Sleep n tell him how gay he is for liking the shitty rappers he likes.

Gotta get the kid Chaos back in the booth so we can finish his shit. Gotta get Yolie back in the booth so we can finish his shit. Gotta get Sleep in the booth so we can start his shit. Fuck man, running a label is fucking wack. I wish I could let these niggas do them, but they always end up asking me how shit sounds, and Im all Diddy like that, that if I didnt have a hand in it, its prolly wack. Not that it really is, Ill just be gay bout it cuz I didnt have any input.

XV, you gonna have to give me some tips nigga, this shit is work like no other.

On top of being the King Of CDT. Im also conquering Journey's. Get that dope 40% at Lids, Underground Station, and Journey's. Ima be so fly. Get on my level hoe!!!!

Anyways, I gotta get back to hating life at the Tradepost. Im sure some crackhead deadbeat bitch will come in with a sack of DVDs to sell so she can buy "food" for "her kids".

BTW: If you as a person can not provide for your children without selling cd's dvd's or pawning shit, you shouldnt have kids.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how the fuck did i miss this post? lmao.

wanna kno a secret?

i STILL aint finished pickin beats for the mixtape, AND i havent wrote one bar yet either. sue me.

Mike Game: King MC said...

Wanna know another secret?

Im not even surprised, you slacking ass nigger

K Will said...

Lol, I bet there be SO many bummy ass people coming in there to sell DVD's and CD's. Scratched the fuck up and whatnot. I grew up on the south side so I know the deal. Man if I could just sit in a day

Mike Game: King MC said...

Haha K Will, you can come in anytime and just post up and see the shit I deal with. Its fucking sad. I used to hate the northside because Id always see the fiends and shit asking me for change outside the Amoco on 21st n Grove (back when it was open). But on the southside, they got them white fiends, who are the worst. But it does wonders for the self esteem.