Sunday, September 28, 2008

Release Therapy

So Im starting off another wonderful day at CD Tradepost, and by Wonderful, I mean extremely shitty. Its ok though, my life is sucky as fuck. Just broke up with the Almighty K.A.I. she moved out, now Im in the house lonely. But I can finally persue music and white bitches, well maybe not the white bitches. So to ease the pain of no longer having the girl I love, I went and popped major tags. Got some tan Nike Dunk Lo's, some black and silver Nike Dunk Lo's, and a pair of all black low top tie-up Vans. And I also copped a Sidekick Slide. I added the plan to my account, but lucky for me, I have to wait for my billing cycle to end. And it doesnt end until Oct 20. So like the d-bag I am, Im just walking around with the sidekick tryna play pimp a lil.

Today though, I pick up steam on the Reckless Abandon project, after CDT Im going to head out to the photoshoot and get some graphics done up as well as the cover. All this being done by my nig Rookie, niggas gettin wild nice with the graphic design shit. Now people may be like, "Yo son, didnt you have beef". And I'd reply "Yes, in fact we did". But me and son grew up together, and he's like my brother. Brothers can fight and be cool later. Plus in this Wichita rap shit, we're both the most hated, so why not link up?

So Im naming October.... ILL-TOBER!!!

Not as catchy or cool as Roc-A-Fellas "Roctober", but still we got alot going on in October. 1st or second week we're dropping the newest artist on Illprint, CHAOS!!!, new mixtape "I Am The Dub Vol. 1". Itll be hosted by the worlds greatest rapper in life Mike Game aka John McGame. Then some time after that Ill finally drop "Reckless Abandon".

The hold up for the R.A. project was the fact I had got sick, and my voice wasnt right for 2 wks so I had to wait til I was back in tip top shape. Then when I was finally good to go, I fucking got arrested (told yal niggas I was hood, lol). But now Im 80% done with it. Gotta finish up a few songs, then Ill be done. Also next week Ill feed the streets a lil with "...In The Mean Time" which is a nice lil compilation of some of the shit Ive been working. Mostly consisting of tracks from the terminated "I Love The 90's" and "When Doves Cry" projects I was working on.

Also, I started working on the new Mike Game album "Cashmere Thoughts & Dreams Deferred". It wont drop til, sometime in 09. Also in the works, is the new Illprint album. It was originally just me and K Sleep, but since I got Chaos on the team we're moving some shit around, tossing ideas out. The Illprint album is called "Definate Supremacy".

Now without the ol ball n chain, and Illprint's buzz getting bigger and bigger, albeit cuz of the fucked up shit I say that pisses people off, I gotta strike while the iron's hot.

Plus, Em n Dre are coming back out this year, so why not join em???

Im working hard to make Illprint a name in Wichita. I want us to not only be up there with The Bigg Face's, The Royalty's, and the Sav Music's, I wanna exceed them and be bigger. I got love for em, and Im not aiming to knock em, I just want Illprint to be synomous (sp?) with Wichita rap.

No comments: