Saturday, August 23, 2008

Thoughts From The Manical Hyberbole

They call me Mike Game, I got the world in my palms
My words is the storm, the glare in my eyes is the calm
Warned, before I spit you the hear that echoing "Yooo"
So sit back and twist that as the God begins to flow
A devine entity, the rhymes given to me are fittingly
Handed down from the Gods, my thoughts figuratively
Speak to the minds to the souls of the lost
Illprint, is the crew the tree, you other dudes is moss
You grow off us, mimicking every image we feed you
I see through, the facade, pull cards and go hard on people
They say hip hop is dead, but Mike Game is still alive
I survived the fire inside the web of lies the liars contrive
Surprise, my reign could never be short
I report with my cohorts and allow yal to retort
Ya lil false and falicies, lies and deception
Step on stage the reception, is awaking those with sleep deprivation
I awake them, and take them, to a world theyve never been
While the others, tell you tales of lives theyve never lived
The negative, outweighs the positive, so Ill deliver my words honestly
Anything fiction will be given in the for of a narritive
But the life I lived is some scary shit
And if you aint know, its still ILLPRINT BIIIITCH!!!


No comments: