Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Guess Whos Got A Fucking Blog

Mike Game, thats who, bitches!!!

So Im spending another day at the office (CD Tradepost, pawnee & seneca, holla at ya boy). And Im just thinking about ways to take over the hip hop world. And.... I really have no ideas at all. I just focus on how mind blowing my lyrics are (ex. Im Married To The Game And You Niggas On Ya First Date), and how tight I wish I was.

Like I listen to me and love it, but why wouldnt I? But I wonder if the streets of the dub and gods of the world are feeling it. Let me know people, whats hot in the streets. So help me, if you mention Lil Wayne, you suffer death by ways of blunt anal trauma.

Shouts to the other blogs I fucks wit, K Will over at icthiphop, XV at thecoolniverse, and the triple og of this blogging shit, Byron "Bol" Crawford at bryoncrawford.com or xxlmag.com. Oh shit, my nigga Ron Mexico as well.

-Mike Game: King MC

No comments: