Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Baptism By Fire

So Im gearing up work on my next mixtape "Baptism By Fire". And its going to be more of the stuff that was on "Before I Embarass Myself" except with absolutely nothing amusing lighthearted or humorous on it. Im feeling aggressive, I feel like being dark. I already have a tracklist compiled, for these songs have all been written. Time to lay them down. Heres the tracklist:

1) Wildflower 4
2) Conteplating Homicide
3) Life's Unfair
4) D.O.R. (Death Of Romance)
5) Day to Night
6) Kiss Of Death
7) Twisted
8) Bang!
9) Baby, Im A Star
10) Champagne Supernova
11) Emotionless
12) Treason
13) When The Music Stops
14) Catch Me
15) Baptism By Fire

ITs short, may get longer, but this is the foundation. Some things will be addressed,so stay tuned.

As far as Before I Embarass Myself, its coming soon, Im working on getting distribution.

No comments: