Monday, April 20, 2009

Fuckin Ja Rule Ol Jackin For Covers Fuck Boy



So fucking Ja Rule crawls from under his rock, disses 50 Cent and then swagger jacks Mike Games cover. First Im on Charles Hamiltons Narcotics Annoymous blog, and now this. What is the world coming to? I mean, youre gon fuck around and inflate Mike Games ego, which we dont need. I mean the cover for the Atkins File mixtape is clearly a rip off of my "Throwaways" cover. Listen, I know Im the Alpha and Omega for all things awesome, but geez, get off the bozack (throwback. All Im saying is, now that the flood gates are open, Im sure to hear some rapper sample some Trance hooks and make a song about their ex girlfriend (Im sure Rick Ross will do it, in referrence to Doorknob Foxy Brown, ha I said doorknob, nooch). But seriously who needs a new Ja Rule mixtape? Not I. Not I says the muthafucking cat. Like he has no record deal, thus leaving him on the same lines as Mike Game. Except Ive never been ethered in oblivion. I mean Ive been baiting Charles Hamilton into a confrontation for some time, but he's too busy not getting pussy and banging needles to get into beef. I know he'll lose, cuz Ill fuck around and have my London connect to get Idis Elba (aka Stringer Bell aka DJ Driis) on the track. Start talking that Bmore talk, dangling spider bags in front of ol Chuck, and its a fucking wrap. But Im serious, fuck Jeffrey Atkins. See, after 50 Cent crushed his soul, I was ready to give him a chance, because he was hurting for fans. But noooooo, he had to come step on my toes. And I know he cant rap better than me, because if that was the case, he would not be begging for record deals. The next season of Gotti's Way features Ja Rules 600 sq ft studio apartment, equipped with the 20 dollar baby george foreman and off-off-brand foods, and of course, sam's choice soda (given the nigga can afford the 40 bucks a year on a membership), then we'll do Dub K cribs, and see Mike Games 1200 sq ft 1 bedroom, with the big boy 100 dollar george foreman, only the most premium of Dr Pepper, and of course the freshest cuts of steaks and pork. Then we'll go down to the subway station on 110th n lennox, and Charles Hamilton will show us his multibox adobe, equipped with a milk crate coffee table, and mop bucket restroom.

No comments: