Thursday, April 30, 2009

Asthma Needs Recognition



As a lifelong sufferer of the dehibilitating disease known as Asthma, I have proclaimed it my job to bring this to the forefront of the minds of America. I dont think its fair for all these charities and marathons for shit that doesnt matter (ie Cerebral Palsy)

Lets do some facts:
16.7 Million American Adults and 6.7 Million American Children have asthma
(compared to the 800,000 adults and 10,000 children with Cerebral Palsy)

Theres over 4,000 Asthma related deaths a year
(Cerebral palsy doesnt kill)

Now, do to the conspiracy of the U.S. Army to seperate me from the organization brings me to write this. I cant pass the PT Test, ok, I cant fucking run. But Ive had asthma since forever (the Army conviently didnt know about it until they diagnosed me with it). I couldnt do much running. The Army blames my failures in the run on smoking, which I do smoke. But fuck, I couldnt run for shit before I started smoking, and really havent had that much more of a hard time since I started.

Back to the topic at hand, I dont think alot of people known the damages asthma causes, its pretty much the worst thing that can happen to a person other than, say Herpes. You can spend a good part of your day not even suffering from the severity of Asthma, but as soon as you try to take a jog or get into some heavy sex, BOOM!! Asthma attack. And as per the worlds most accurate encylopedia (Wiki), Asthma is most prevelant in Puerto Ricans, African Americans, Filipinos and Native Hawaiians. IT ATTACKS PEOPLE OF COLOR!!!! It just shows you the type of monster Asthma is, its like George W Bush, it doesnt care about black people.

No comments: