Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ok, I Lied, I'm Really Alive

Im back bitches

Couldnt really live, nor could I stick to any theme for too long. I was going to just go with the whole "R.I.P. Mike Game" theme, but shits too time consuming, and if anyone knew me they'd know Im always going to make music. So fuck it Im alive, and kicking. Kicking the door down on the rap scence, nullus. So while I craft the masterpiece that is "Final Solution: Making God Smile", I will be putting out "Hey, At Least Youre Not Mike Game". Taking my enemies theme and running with it. And no, I am not accepting defeat, I dont feel I lost, nor do I feel I need to waste any more time, rhymes, or energy on it.

But before the world gets a new Mike Game mixtape, Illprint will drop some shit from the other artists. K Sleep will drop his mixtape "K Sleep Wins...Fatality Bitch" and Chaos, depending on his attitude, may see the release of "I Am Tha Dub". But more than likely, Illprint will only release Mike Game mixtapes because the other 2 bitchasses can never find time to do anything but not do shit.

My new mixtape though, will be bananas. Got production from XV, DJ Woo, Young Markie, DJ Premier, Timbaland, and Jesus H. Christ. Ok, I really have no production from those names, I do though have Mister KA, VTZ, and Sinima, all producers of the "Members Only" mixtape from the Gold Card Gang.

Friday, Ill more than likely drop some songs from the mixtape. "For Tha Ladies" ft. T Pain and "No Gimmicks" ft. Stringer Barksdale & Jay Da Block. And "Birds Must Fly", my contribution to the new album from Ceza Dejanero. Get ready people, Im back...BITCH

No comments: