Saturday, November 8, 2008

Mike Game's Next Mixtape.....

I know everyones like "Next?"
Yeah I still havent posted Reckless Abandon, so I figured Ill do that later today, Im sorry bitches Im busy. I know I said "White/Black" would be the name of the next mixtape. But I got a new title "The Final Solution: Making God Smile", I know its controversial as fuck!!! But I feel that Illprint is the final solution to the problem of sucka mc's, kinda like the holocaust was the solution to jews, even though that was fucked up the fuck up, and if you are a decendent from dirty filthy Nazis, please dont ever speak to me. Well if you do speak to me, hide the fact youre a Nazi Jr.

Well folks there it is. And the first group of MC's into Illprint's Plaszow will be....... Taw Town Featherweights.

Get ready folks, Adolf Game is on the rampage

No comments: