Friday, October 24, 2008

Get Ready Im Taking It There


Ladies and Gents, next week Chaos "I Am The Dub" and Mike Game "Reckless Abandon" will be finished and on the streets. Soon after that is the Michael Guesby EP "I Fuckin Hate You". Basically Im doing a Maroon 5, with their "Songs About Jane". The Notorious K.A.I. I asked me where the "Wildflower 3" was. "Wildflower 2" is the infamous song about an ex I recorded and it just ethered her soul. I promised K.A.I. that I wouldnt do something like that to her. But fuck that, its been almost a month and shes out with gettin it in with a few differents dudes, on some hoe shit. Making my 2 years with her seem so much less than what they were.

So Im basically gon put out 6 songs about how much I fucking hate her. How much I regret meeting her. And how I blame Yolie for all this. Blame Yolie for what you say? Had Yolie not been on my yahoo messager while I was recording when K.A.I. hit me up, I wouldnt even know her today. And quite frankly, Id be better off had her existance never been made apparent to myself.

"I Fucking Hate You" will mark Game's venture into another hip hop sub-genre, Emo-Rap (which my fav group Atmosphere hates, but it fits). There may be some semi nice things on there about her, but I highly fucking doubt it. Plus, I just thought about this idea 5 minutes ago. Rookie has been gettin on me about not releasing shit, cuz I dont want to release shit til I think its perfect. Im kinda like Dre in that sense. Except Im not producing hiphop masterpieces, Im just rapping about shit over beats, some original, others from industry cats.

All Im saying is, Im fucking mad. And Im always fucking mad way before the disintegration of what was "us". But this shit just grinds my gears (word to Peter Griffin).

So tonight, Ima finish the last 4 cuts for R.A., lace my vocals for Woda n Ceza's projects, go see Saw V, and then go to the club and mack on some strange.

I kept myself away from nonpersona loose nookie out of respect for a 2 year relationship, but fuck that son. I aint a meterologist, but I predict its gon be raining bitches (word to Clevland Brown)

No comments: