Tuesday, October 28, 2008

FRIDAY!!!FRIDAY!!!FRIDAY!!!!


Friday I will be finally releasing the much delayed "Reckless Abandon" mixtape. Though it did not turn out how I originally envisioned, I am still quite proud of it. I originally planned to have no guest spots on it. But I ended up using some tracks I did with K Sleep and Ceza, and then threw Self Inflict with Madhatter on it. Also planned to use more original production, but I will be saving those songs for the next mixtape.

Speaking of the next mixtape, its called "WHITE/BLACK", kind of a play of mixed race. Seeing how Im both white and black I figured I go into that more. Speak on what people say is the "white side" of me (i.e. Kevin Smith movies, Marlboros, Pearl Snap Shirts, Rock music) and people say is my "black side" of me (Heavy use of the word nigga, sagging jeans, Nikes, hip hop, New Era fitted caps) just shit like that.

Ill drop the first single from it 2nd week of November, its titled "Speeding" and is produced by Rock It Productions, the people who produced "Self Inflict". Im aiming towards a late December, early Janurary release for it.

Well kiddies thats all for now, later dude

No comments: